You can now play Google Play Movies & TV for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Google Play Movies & TV allows you to watch movies and TV shows purchased or rented on Google Play.
Watch your favorite movies and shows instantly on your Android phone or tablet, or on any HDTV using Chromecast. You can also download and watch from anywhere, even when you're not connected. If the movie you're looking for isn't yet offered, wishlist it and get a notification when it's available to buy or rent.
How to download and run Google Play Movies & TV on your PC and Mac
Google Play Movies & TV For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Google Play Movies & TV For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Google Play Movies & TV For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Google Play Movies & TV:
Step to Step Guide / Google Play Movies & TV For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Google Play Movies & TV’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Apartments for Rent by ABODO For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.