You can now play Google Play Newsstand for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Google Play Newsstand is a personalized news reader that provides a single destination for browsing the topics, news sources, and magazines you care about.
Enjoy access to thousands of free and premium news sources, leading magazines, and specialized publications. Newsstand’s catalog includes The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Wired, The New Yorker, Quartz, Vox, Refinery29, People, Fast Company, Harper’s Bazaar, GQ, Vanity Fair, and much more…
Whether you want to quickly scan today’s headlines, or find in-depth articles, videos and podcasts about your personal interests, Google Play Newsstand saves you time by presenting personalized suggestions just for you, powered by Google’s recommendation engine.
Each recommendation includes a justification and an option for providing feedback. In this way, you always know why you are seeing a story, and you can easily tell Newsstand whether to continue showing you similar stories. In other words, it gets better the more you use it.
* Briefing – Get caught up in under a minute with a blend of top headlines, local news, and personal interests.
* For You – Feed your curiosity with a stream of personalized recommendations assembled just for you.
* Library – Stay on top of your favorite topics, sources and magazines by adding them to your library
* Explore – Dig into categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more.
* Go Offline – Download any news edition, topic or magazine to read offline.
* Read Later – Save stories you don't have time to read now and go back to them later.
* Fast and efficient – Stories are formatted perfectly for your device.
How to download and run Google Play Newsstand on your PC and Mac
Google Play Newsstand For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Google Play Newsstand For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Google Play Newsstand For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Google Play Newsstand:
Step to Step Guide / Google Play Newsstand For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Google Play Newsstand’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hard Time (Prison Sim) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.