You can now play Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Get more done with the Google Tasks mobile app. Manage, capture, and edit your tasks from anywhere, at anytime, with to-dos that sync across all your devices. Integrations with Gmail and Google Calendar help you get tasks done—faster.
Quickly capture tasks anywhere
• Create task lists with your most important to-dos
• View, edit, and manage tasks on the go, from any device
• Manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web from your mobile device
Add details and create subtasks
• Break down your tasks to subtasks
• Add details about the work you need to focus on
• Edit details about any task as your work progresses
View tasks created from emails
• Create a task directly from an email in Gmail
• View your tasks in the side panel of Gmail
• Trace a task back to its source email
Stay on track with due dates and notifications
• Set a due date for every task to help you achieve your goals
• Organize your tasks by date or prioritize using drag-and-drop
• Receive due date notification reminders to keep your tasks on track
Part of G Suite
• Bring Google's suite of powerful, intelligent apps to your business
• Leverage Google’s AI to bring data insights and analysis to every employee
• Connect with your team seamlessly using one suite: Gmail, Tasks, Calendar & more
Take control of your task management and install the Google Tasks mobile app. Start easily managing your to-do list on the go with the Tasks planner app from Google.
How to download and run Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done on your PC and Mac
Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done:
Step to Step Guide / Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Zombie Tsunami For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.