You can now play GoToMyPC for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
GoToMyPC gives you the freedom to go anywhere you choose and connect right to your Mac or PC. Enjoy easy remote access to your files, programs and email and increase your productivity wherever you go. To use this free app you must first have a GoToMyPC subscription. Don't have one yet? Sign up for our free 7-day trial at, http://www.gotomypc.com.
Your computer is always just a few taps away. GoToMyPC is…
• Use your computer wherever you take your Android™ phone or tablet – meaning everywhere. It’s like having a remote control to your desktop in your pocket.
• Instantly access any application or file on your Mac or PC remote desktop.
• GoToMyPC is famous for its reliability and free 24/7 Global Customer Support.
GETTING STARTED IS EASY
1) Download the GoToMyPC app from Google Play.
2) Visit http://www.gotomypc.com to quickly set up GoToMyPC on the Mac or PC you want to access.
3) Tap the GoToMyPC app on your Android phone or tablet to access your computer.
“If you want to access your computer remotely, this app is your best bet.” – LAPTOP Magazine
“GoToMyPC is definitely a hit in the business world. It's simple, clean, and gets to the point.” – HotHardware
• Instant network, program and file access
• Works seamlessly with your existing firewalls – no need for special configuration
• Precision mouse control so it’s easy to tap exactly what you want
• 300% zoom to see details and work without straining your eyes
• Full keyboard functionality, including special keys like Alt, Ctrl and Tab
• Support for external keyboard and mouse (USB and Bluetooth)
• Multitasking with inactivity timeout you configure
• Keyboard locking and screen blanking on the computer you access (PC only)
• Multi-monitor support
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi networks
• S Pen support for Samsung Galaxy Note II
• GoToMyPC subscription (free for 7 days at http://www.gotomypc.com)
• Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) and up
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz or higher processor
For the computers you want to access:
• “Always on” Internet connection (cable, ISDN, DSL or better)
• PCs: Windows 2000 or newer
• Macs: Mac OS X v10.5 (Leopard) or newer
We genuinely want your feedback.
• For feature requests and enhancements, email: GoToMyPCMobileFeedback@citrixonline.com
• For 24/7 Global Customer Support visit: http://support.citrixonline.com/GoToMyPC/
• Or just tweet us at @gotomypc
• Connect with other GoToMyPC fans and get helpful tips & tricks on Facebook:http://facebook.com/gotomypc
How to download and run GoToMyPC on your PC and Mac
GoToMyPC For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install GoToMyPC For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get GoToMyPC For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For GoToMyPC:
Step to Step Guide / GoToMyPC For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘GoToMyPC’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Clock&Weather Widgets Free For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.