You can now play GPS Breadcrumb Tracker (Pro) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Tracks trips your phone takes. Be sure to watch the video!!
Read more here
If you want to track trips that another Android phone takes
This app tracks your phone's movement and allows you to save that movement into what we call a "trip."
You can save the trip and view it later on your phone or your PC using Google Earth.
How to download and run GPS Breadcrumb Tracker (Pro) on your PC and Mac
GPS Breadcrumb Tracker (Pro) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install GPS Breadcrumb Tracker (Pro) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get GPS Breadcrumb Tracker (Pro) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For GPS Breadcrumb Tracker (Pro):
Step to Step Guide / GPS Breadcrumb Tracker (Pro) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘GPS Breadcrumb Tracker (Pro)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hangman 3D 🎃 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.