You can now play GPX Viewer PRO – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
GPX Viewer PRO draws tracks, routes & waypoints from gpx, kml, kmz and loc files. It supports online maps like Google Maps, Mapbox, HERE, Thunderforest and some others based on OpenStreetMap data.
CREATE YOUR OWN MAPS
View or draw gpx, kml, kmz, loc files, but get a lot more features. See why we are one of the best rated offline vector maps drawer and viewer. GPX Viewer PRO is the ultimate GPS map maker, customizer, logger, recorder and simple navigation tool for your trips and outdoor activities.
DETAILED TRIP STATS
Using GPX Viewer PRO you can see information and statistics from tracks, routes and waypoints. It can also show graphs of track data like elevation, speed, cadence, heart rate and power. It can show current GPS position on a map and follow that GPS position continuously, so it can be used as a very simple navigation tool.
PRO ONLY FEATURES
Our PRO enables personalised maps creating and tracking. You can view everything offline. Make use of:
• offline vector maps based on OpenStreetMap for the whole world with updates every 3 months, preview: https://mapzen.com/products/maps
• track recording
• draws tracks, routes and waypoints from gpx, kml, kmz and loc files
• supports online maps such as Google Maps, Mapbox, HERE, Thunderforest and OpenStreetMap
• provides detailed information and statistics about tracks, routes and waypoints
• has options to change tracks/routes colors and images of waypoints
• shows elevation, speed, cadence, heart rate, power and air temperature graphs for tracks
• supports coloring of track/route line by elevation, speed, cadence, heart rate or air temperature
• integrates with OpenWeatherMap weather layers
• shows current GPS position
• shows custom WMS maps
• provides file browser which opens single or multiple files
If you want feature rich gpx viewer that is also offline maps app & navigation tool with simple navigation, vector offline maps, gps locator, trip stats and other useful parameters, GPX Viewer PRO is the best app for that!
How to download and run GPX Viewer PRO – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints on your PC and Mac
GPX Viewer PRO – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install GPX Viewer PRO – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get GPX Viewer PRO – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For GPX Viewer PRO – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: GPX Viewer PRO – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / GPX Viewer PRO – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘GPX Viewer PRO – Tracks, Routes & Waypoints’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Napster Music For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.