You can now play Gradient Calculator for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Gradient Calculator calculates gradients by a given number of steps.
– RGBA color picker
– HSVA color picker
– Save and load up to 200 gradient files (16*16px .png files)*
– Color library: Save and load up to 256 colors (including alpha channel)**
– Choose and save specific gradient colors
– Show values for r, g, b and a of each gradient step
– Randomize gradient steps
– Moving gradient weights
– Gradients using up to 4 colors
How does the main feature work?
For example, when choosing the colors
100, 0, 0, 255 (rgba)
0, 100, 0, 255 (rgba)
at 5 steps, Gradient calculator will calculate the following colors between the two chosen colors:
While this example is very simple, getting the right gradients between colors can be tedious without a solution like this.
Calculation is supported for up to 256 steps.
*Note that the supported workflow of accessing the files uses iTunes file sharing.
Gradient files are stored with meta files that show the number of gradient steps that are used.
**The color library can also be saved as a 16*16px .png file, which can be accessed via iTunes file sharing.
How to download and run Gradient Calculator on your PC and Mac
Gradient Calculator For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Gradient Calculator For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Gradient Calculator For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Gradient Calculator:
Step to Step Guide / Gradient Calculator For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Gradient Calculator’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Dream Girlfriend For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.