You can now play Graffiti Paint VR for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
With Graffiti Paint VR you can spray Graffiti in virtual reality! Just pick up a spray can or create your own with a specific color and start spraying.
– Color picker which lets you pick any color you want
– Set color presets
– Adjust the spray radius
– Save and load your images
How to download and run Graffiti Paint VR on your PC and Mac
Graffiti Paint VR For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Graffiti Paint VR For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Graffiti Paint VR For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Graffiti Paint VR:
Step to Step Guide / Graffiti Paint VR For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Graffiti Paint VR’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Android Wear – Smartwatch For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.