You can now play Grand Central Tour for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
One of the most popular tourist destinations in New York City – Grand Central Terminal – now has an official, self-guided audio tour.
The tour focuses not only on the architectural highlights of the Terminal but provides a real story about little known secrets, anecdotes, archival material and the history of the Terminal, with a capital H.
Visitors will not see Grand Central with the same eyes after taking the tour…
How to download and run Grand Central Tour on your PC and Mac
Grand Central Tour For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Grand Central Tour For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Grand Central Tour For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Grand Central Tour:
Step to Step Guide / Grand Central Tour For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Grand Central Tour’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Keno Casino For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.