You can now play Grand Rounds for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Grand Rounds facilitates online second opinions with world-class doctors as well as in-person visits with leading local physicians.
Download the Grand Rounds mobile app to:
– stay up to date with your case
– easily communicate with your Care Coordinator and Staff Physician
– keep your aggregated medical records and medical images handy
– quickly access appointment details and questions for your doctor
When should I use Grand Rounds?
– To get a world-class medical expert’s second opinion on your diagnosis or treatment plan.
– To schedule a local office visit with a top doctor specializing in your condition.
Have questions? Find out more about Grand Rounds at www.GrandRounds.com.
How to download and run Grand Rounds on your PC and Mac
Grand Rounds For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Grand Rounds For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Grand Rounds For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Grand Rounds:
More From Us: NoStranger For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Grand Rounds For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Grand Rounds’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Coloring pages:Animals Mandala For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.