You can now play Graphing Calculator + Math, Algebra & Calculus for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Graphing Calculator by Mathlab is a scientific graphing calculator integrated with algebra and is an indispensable mathematical tool for students from high school to those in college or graduate school, or just anyone who needs more than what a basic calculator offers. It is designed to replace bulky and costly handheld graphing calculators and works on virtually any Android phone or tablet.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to email@example.com
• Square root, cube and higher roots (hold √ key)
• Exponent or power, use x^ key, (x^2)
• Logarithms ln(), log(), log[base]()
• Trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, …
• Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, … (hold "e" key to switch)
• Inverse functions (hold direct function key)
• Complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
• Derivatives sin x' = cos x, … (hold x^ key)
• Scientific and engineering notation (enable in menu)
• Percent mode
• Binary, octal and hexadecimal numbers, 0b1010, 0o123, 0xABC
• Save and load history
• Multiple functions graphing
• Implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
• Polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
• Parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
• Function roots and critical points.
• Graph intersections
• Tracing function values and slopes
• Slide to scroll
• Pinch to zoom
• Fullscreen graphs (PRO)
• Function tables
• Save graphs as images
• Save tables as csv
• 3D graphs (PRO)
• Simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
• Mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
• Use parentheses (1+2)/(3+4)=3/7
• Linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
• Quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
• Approximate roots of higher polynomials
• Systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
• Polynomial long division
• Polynomial expansion, factoring
• Linear and quadratic inequalities
PROBABILITY AND STATISTICS
• Hold n! key to enter functions, double tap dot to enter comma
• Combinations nCr(5,2)=10
• Permutations nPr(5,2)=20
• Sample A=[1 2 3 4 5]
• Sample B=[2 3 4 5 6]
• Sum sum(A) = 15
• Average avg(A) = 3
• Median median(A) = 3
• Sample variance var(A) = 2.5
• Population variance varp(A) = 2
• Standard deviation stdev(A) = 1.58…, stdevp(A) = 1.41…
• Covariance cov(A,B) = 2.5
• Correlation corr(A,B) = 1
• Matrix and vector arithmetic operations
• Vector cross product, dot product (hold *) and norm
• Matrix determinant, inverse, transpose and trace functions
• Physical constants (PRO)
• User defined constants and functions (PRO)
• Save expressions for future reference
How to download and run Graphing Calculator + Math, Algebra & Calculus on your PC and Mac
Graphing Calculator + Math, Algebra & Calculus For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Graphing Calculator + Math, Algebra & Calculus For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Graphing Calculator + Math, Algebra & Calculus For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download and use Graphing Calculator + Math, Algebra & Calculus on your PC
& Mac using an Android Emulator.
Download Links For Graphing Calculator + Math, Algebra & Calculus:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Graphing Calculator + Math, Algebra & Calculus (Play Store)
More From Us: Animation App For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Graphing Calculator + Math, Algebra & Calculus For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Graphing Calculator + Math, Algebra & Calculus’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Graphing Calculator + Math, Algebra & Calculus
by Mathlab Apps, LLC,
See App in Play Store
Also Read: REDDEN For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.