Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/pcapps/public_html/appscrawl.com/wp-content/plugins/kk-star-ratings/src/functions.php on line 218
You can now play Grapple Bear for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Grapple Bear is a physics-based platformer where you swing a bear around a hand-drawn environment.
The mechanic is easy to learn but hard to master.
There are no upgrades or in-app purchases – just pure skill-based platforming fun.
"Quirky and charming, a diamond in the rough" -Touch Arcade
• No in-app purchases or ads
• Fun physics-based platforming
• Hand-drawn environments
• Unique and colourful art style
• 30+ levels and counting with a variety of traps and obstacles
How to download and run Grapple Bear on your PC and Mac
Grapple Bear For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Grapple Bear For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Grapple Bear For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Grapple Bear:
Step to Step Guide / Grapple Bear For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Grapple Bear’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: That's Right For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.