You can now play Greater London A-Z Street Map for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
● Offline street level map for the whole of the Greater London area.
● Colourful clear custom drawn geographically accurate mapping.
● No internet connection required, no data roaming charges.
● GPS location and tracking.
● Ability to add multiple custom locations, routes and areas directly on the map.
● Streets, Post codes, Places of interest, Museums and Galleries etc built into the application.
● Search now also uses internet services when available.
This clear colourful and high quality map covers the whole of the Greater London area down to street level. The familiar look of this map makes it by far the easiest London map to use. The map is drawn by real cartographers with the detailed care and human touch of emphasis that A-Z are famous for.
The map covers 3743 sq km (1445 sq miles) of London down to street level, the same area as the printed version of the Master Atlas of Greater London and extends beyond the Greater London and M25 area to Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Potters Bar, Waltham Cross, Epping, Brentwood, Thurrock, Stanford-le-Hope, Gravesend, Wrotham, Sevenoaks, Westerham, Oxted, Redhill, Reigate, Leatherhead, Great Bookham, Woking, Egham, Windsor, Slough, Chalfont Street Peter, Chorleywood and Bovingdon.
The map index contains over 300,000 entries with nearly 100,000 streets, over 200,000 postcodes, plus thousands of places of interest, hospitals and rail stations. All can be located on this high quality map within a few seconds using the search feature or by browsing the index. The search now reaches out to the internet for additional selections when an internet connection is available.
The map installs completely on the device so that it is available instantly anywhere and with no internet connection..
ANNOTATING THE MAP
You can now add places of interest, routes and areas to the map. This is a very simple yet powerful feature that allows the user to quickly and easily customise their map. This is also a great benefit to anyone planning routes as it instantly displays the distance for the complete route. These annotations can be stored and retrieved instantly on the device.
You can use your device’s inbuilt location services to show your current location on the map or follow your movements as you travel.
Add this map to one of our “Zuti” route planner maps and you are well equipped to travel anywhere in the Greater London area.
How to download and run Greater London A-Z Street Map on your PC and Mac
Greater London A-Z Street Map For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Greater London A-Z Street Map For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Greater London A-Z Street Map For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Greater London A-Z Street Map:
Step to Step Guide / Greater London A-Z Street Map For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Greater London A-Z Street Map’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Healing Feelings For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.