You can now play Green Screen Video for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Enjoy Green Screen or Blue Screen video effects on your mobile phone.
"Chroma key compositing" or "chroma keying" is a widely used cinematic effect where a green or blue background is replaced with a backdrop.
Just think of the weather forecast on the morning news.
Use this great effect easily on your phone and make video creations in space, under water or in front of a famous landmark in minutes. Choose from our built-in backdrops or load your own for a custom creation and share instantly with family and friends.
Green Screen Video produces great results with home-made budget screens.
Quick and easy, have your video shared in minutes.
To read more about Chroma key effects, take a read on the Wikipedia site here:
* HD Video recording with sound
* Live preview, great for testing out your lighting.
* Supports green screen and blue screen backgrounds.
* Select from our many built-in backdrops.
* Choose a downloaded image to use as your backdrop.
* Near-instant processing, your video is ready to share straight after filming.
* Portrait and landscape orientation support.
* Share on social media including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Google+.
* Video is available in your gallery to share or open in your favorite editing apps.
What screen to use:
* For larger scenes, use any green or blue material or a painted screen or wall.
* For filming figurines or toys an A4 colored cards works great.
* For a budget screen, use a curtain or cheap material – remember to get a bright blue or bright green color
* Try for uniform lighting on your screen. If you're on a budget, natural light gives a good result so film during the day.
At Android Film FX, we take pride in our software.
If you have any comments or suggestions please contact us as this app is being actively developed and updated.
Thanks for your support,
Android Film FX
How to download and run Green Screen Video on your PC and Mac
Green Screen Video For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Green Screen Video For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Green Screen Video For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Green Screen Video:
Step to Step Guide / Green Screen Video For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Green Screen Video’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Chest Training For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.