You can now play Greeting Card Designer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This app was designed to be an easy and simple solution to send a personalized, thoughtful greeting.
Simply select from one of the eight backgrounds that includes seven themed and one blank background. There are three line thicknesses and several line color choices to choose from for drawing. Two lines of text can be added that include To: and From:
Save, view, and share a card while using the app.
How to download and run Greeting Card Designer on your PC and Mac
Greeting Card Designer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Greeting Card Designer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Greeting Card Designer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Greeting Card Designer:
Step to Step Guide / Greeting Card Designer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Greeting Card Designer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Restaurant.com For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.