You can now play GRID for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Grid allows you end the need for longwinded descriptions of your office, home, event venue, places of interest or execatly where you are. Simply use the app to generate a GridCode of your home, office or place of interest and it is yours to use. You can print it on your business card, signage, advertisement or simply send it to your client or friend and in a few seconds they will see how to reach you. It works in all countries.
How to download and run GRID on your PC and Mac
GRID For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install GRID For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get GRID For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For GRID:
More From Us: BLĀST For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / GRID For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘GRID’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 4 фото 1 слово For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.