You can now play GRNOW for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Hey Grand Rapids – not sure what to do tonight or this weekend? Feeling a little out of the loop on all the great things happening in the city? Well – look no further – the GR Now app for Android lets you easily browse, search, favorite, and share events happening in and around town. Never miss out on what's happening again in the city of Grand Rapids again!
How to download and run GRNOW on your PC and Mac
GRNOW For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install GRNOW For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get GRNOW For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For GRNOW:
Step to Step Guide / GRNOW For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘GRNOW’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: MINDBODY – Fitness & Wellness For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.