You can now play Grocery List App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
A clean and simple app to create a grocery list useful for any grocery store.
This app provides an easy way to add common grocery items, simply click on a grocery item type and select the grocery item you want to add to your list.
Can't find what you're looking for? No problem, this app also allows you to add custom items to your list just by typing!
Please leave a review with features you love and features you'd like to see in the future.
How to download and run Grocery List App on your PC and Mac
Grocery List App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Grocery List App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Grocery List App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Grocery List App:
Step to Step Guide / Grocery List App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Grocery List App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Blaze and the Monster Machines For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.