You can now play Ground Driller for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Mine diverse gems and minerals with a powerful excavator and cute miners.
Rarest gems are found only in the deepest part of the earth so dig as deep as possible.
– No control required. Digging and mining are done automatically!
– Uranium, nickel, copper, coal, iron ore and other minerals can be collected.
– You must upgrade your excavator to get deep into the earth.
– Capable miners can mine more minerals than others.
– There are various surprise events!
– You can earn Coins even while you're offline.
– Achievement & Leaderboard supported.
– This is an offline game that does not require Data or WiFi connection.
– Supports English.
How to download and run Ground Driller on your PC and Mac
Ground Driller For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Ground Driller For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Ground Driller For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Ground Driller:
Step to Step Guide / Ground Driller For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Ground Driller’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Video calling and chat advice For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.