You can now play Guess The Celebrities Age for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Guess the celebrities age is a fun game let you guess the real age of the celebrities. Use your brain and trust your intuition. Play and share your results with friends!
Only real photos and celebrities without makeup!
• Very interesting and exciting game
• Great design
• 200+ celebrities and levels
• Without Ads
You start with 50 points. When you exactly guess the celeb age you get 10 points 🙂 If you guess differs in 3 years you get from 1 to 3 points 🙂 Else you lose points (exact age – your guess) points 🙁
How to download and run Guess The Celebrities Age on your PC and Mac
Guess The Celebrities Age For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Guess The Celebrities Age For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Guess The Celebrities Age For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Guess The Celebrities Age:
More From Us: EatBy App For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Guess The Celebrities Age For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Guess The Celebrities Age’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Fake Call For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.