You can now play Guess the Youtuber for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
In this particular game you have to guess the channel name of these youtubers based on their profile pictures that are displayed.
All youtubers in this game has over 2 million subscribers.
Popular youtubers like Pewdiepie,Ricegum,Leafyishere,Jennamarbles,Markiplier,VanossGaming,Jacksepticeye are included.
How to download and run Guess the Youtuber on your PC and Mac
Guess the Youtuber For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Guess the Youtuber For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Guess the Youtuber For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Guess the Youtuber:
Step to Step Guide / Guess the Youtuber For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Guess the Youtuber’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Fidget Spinner: The Music Game For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.