You can now play Guitar chords and tabs for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Guitar chords and tabs is an Android mobile application where you can find and view more than 800.000 chords or tabs from hundreds of artists.
The app includes:
– offline access to favorite tabs
– chord diagrams (guitar, piano and ukulele) with multiple variations and left-handed mode
– tool for chord transposing
– create and save your own song
– history of browsed songs
If you have any questions or problems with this app, please do not hesitate to contact me.
How to download and run Guitar chords and tabs on your PC and Mac
Guitar chords and tabs For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Guitar chords and tabs For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Guitar chords and tabs For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Guitar chords and tabs:
More From Us: GO SMS Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Guitar chords and tabs For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Guitar chords and tabs’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: NinJump DLX: Endless Ninja Fun For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.