You can now play Guitar Riff Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
• Learn To Play Your Favorite Riffs on the Electric Guitar
• Over 600 Songs to learn from different eras and genres.
• Highly configurable guitar with clean / distortion effects.
• Resizable fretboard suitable for all devices and tablets.
• High simulator quality and is quick and responsive.
***** Riffs *****
Songs cover all genres: Rock, Indie, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Naughties, Modern, Latin, Classical, Film Themes, TV Themes, Pop, Traditional. Well known riffs such as ACDC, GNR, The Beatles and The White Stripes, and lots more.
***** Other Features *****
• Professionally recorded digitised Fender Stratocaster sounds for each separate note or plug in the distortion!
• Left Handed Support
• Focus on sections of the song to master those licks.
• Adjust the speed and volume of the riff for playing along.
• Highlight notes on/off to play by ear.
• Standard note tab naming convention.
***** Troubleshoot *****
A few customers are experiencing the app hanging on start up or there's no sound. This will be because previous apps haven't closed down their resources. We recommend you restart your device or install a "Task Manager" app and clear the RAM memory.
***** High Quality *****
WARNING: High quality sound (Rock hand to Wil Veitch) and high quality graphics (Sign of the Horns to Mina George).
How to download and run Guitar Riff Pro on your PC and Mac
Guitar Riff Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Guitar Riff Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Guitar Riff Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Guitar Riff Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Guitar Riff Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Guitar Riff Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Post office game: Professions Postman For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.