You can now play Guitar Scales, Patterns & Metronome for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
I've created this app as a scales reference for myself, while learning the guitar, I hope you find it useful too 🙂
What it does:
– shows scales and modes
– scale box pattern highlighting
– simple metronome
– scale harmonized triads
– supports custom tuning guitar and bass
– "left-hand" option.
– plays notes on touch
Contains 40+ scales like:
Blues Minor Ext
Blues Major Ext
Jazz Melodic Minor
Whole Half Dmn.
Half Whole Dmn.
How to download and run Guitar Scales, Patterns & Metronome on your PC and Mac
Guitar Scales, Patterns & Metronome For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Guitar Scales, Patterns & Metronome For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Guitar Scales, Patterns & Metronome For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Guitar Scales, Patterns & Metronome:
Step to Step Guide / Guitar Scales, Patterns & Metronome For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Guitar Scales, Patterns & Metronome’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Truck Driving Race US Route 66 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.