You can now play GunDB for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
GunDB is a full featured inventory management feature for your gun, gun accessory, and ammo collection.
• Stores complete acquisition records for each firearm including images and manuals
• Manages your complete collection including ammunition, holsters, optics, stocks, and magazines
• Store Range Logs including firearms used, rounds fired, and photos
• Keeps an up to date ammo count by using the data from your range logs
• Reports include collection value and inventory counting
• Exclusive Mobile Only Deals
• Import your BudsGunShop.com gun purchases quickly from within the app
How to download and run GunDB on your PC and Mac
GunDB For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install GunDB For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get GunDB For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For GunDB:
Step to Step Guide / GunDB For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘GunDB’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Movie Netflix TV Guide For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.