You can now play Guns for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Guns is a realistic simulator with shooting range experience, which has most popular guns/weapons and their information, including Handguns, Shotguns, Sub-Machine Guns, Assault Rifles, Sniper Rifles, Machine Guns, Grenades, Knives.
Tap the screen or shake to fire, tap menu for settings.
Camera permission is only for camera preview in target mode, won't actually take pictures.
How to download and run Guns on your PC and Mac
Guns For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Guns For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Guns For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Guns:
Step to Step Guide / Guns For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Guns’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: HiPER Scientific Calculator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.