You can now play Guthook's Appalachian Trail Guide for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Please download "Guthook Guides: Hike & Bike Offline" to access the Appalachian Trail, Pinhoti, Benton MacKaye, Long Trail, and Mid State Trail guides. Existing customers may transfer their purchases to the Guthook Guides: Hike & Bike Offline app.
Guthook's Guide to the Appalachian Trail is a detailed, map-based smartphone guide for your hike on the Appalachian Trail or the Long Trail. It maps and lists thousands of important hiker waypoints on the AT (and hundreds for the Long Trail) such as water sources, shelters, tenting sites, road crossings, resupply locations, and many others.
The free demo covers the 8.8-mile Springer Mountain Approach Trail from Amicalola Falls State Park to Springer Mountain southern terminus.
In-app purchases include 9 sections of the AT and the Long Trail in Vermont.
– No mobile or internet connection is required after initial setup — works in Airplane Mode
– Detailed maps with your GPS location
– Elevation profile view
– Custom route creator
– Multiple offline map choices
– Real-time comments from other hikers
– Send your current location and a message to friends or family via Checkin feature
The guidebook lists every waypoint in order by distance along the trail and how far away you are from each waypoint. The guidebook also includes a detailed town guide for major resupply points, towns, and services along the AT.
Waypoint details include:
– Mileage point and elevation
– Distance to the next water source and tent site
– Comments section where you may post comments and read other hikers’ comments
Types of waypoints:
– Water sources (including the reliability of each water source)
– Detailed resupply and town information:
– post offices and other package services
– grocery stores and convenience stores
– gear shops and hardware stores
– lodging, public showers, public restrooms
– public libraries
– Tenting sites/camping sites
– Trail junctions
– Parking areas along the trail
– Picnic areas, campgrounds, ranger stations
– Roads, railroad tracks, power lines, fences, gates
– Natural landmarks (e.g. mountain passes)
About the Appalachian Trail: The Appalachian Trail, or AT, is one of the United States' most treasured national trails. The 2,168-mile trail stretches from Springer Mountain in Georgia to Mount Katahdin in Maine. Along the way it passes through 14 states, including Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. Much of the Long Trail overlaps the AT through the State of Vermont. Many hikers complete the entire trail in one season ("thru-hikers"), and countless others enjoy hiking anywhere from a few miles to hundreds of miles each year.
Appalachian Trail, AT
How to download and run Guthook's Appalachian Trail Guide on your PC and Mac
Guthook's Appalachian Trail Guide For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Guthook's Appalachian Trail Guide For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Guthook's Appalachian Trail Guide For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download and use Guthook's Appalachian Trail Guide on your PC
& Mac using an Android Emulator.
Download Links For Guthook's Appalachian Trail Guide:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Guthook's Appalachian Trail Guide (Play Store)
More From Us: Expense Manager Key For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Guthook's Appalachian Trail Guide For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Guthook's Appalachian Trail Guide’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Guthook's Appalachian Trail Guide
See App in Play Store
Also Read: Royal Garden Tales – Match 3 Castle Decoration For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.