You can now play Gyro Skate for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Gyro Skate – Turn your phone into a skateboard that knows what tricks you're doing.
– Regular or goofy for left-/righthanded use
– Do Tricks by throwing your phone into the air and flipping it the right way
– 4 Stages include a total of 32 tricks
– 3-D trick tip for each trick
Check it out!
WARNING: Buy at your own risk! We can not guarantee that Gyro Skate works on your phone, since it requires a gyroscope and not all mobile phones have a real gyroscope built in.
Please download THE FREE DEMO of Gyro Skate to test whether the app works on your phone or not.
How to download and run Gyro Skate on your PC and Mac
Gyro Skate For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Gyro Skate For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Gyro Skate For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Gyro Skate:
Step to Step Guide / Gyro Skate For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Gyro Skate’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Knife Go! For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.