You can now play Hang-a-Pic for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Now with Metric option.
Hang-a-Pic greatly simplifies the tedious and sometimes difficult task of hanging multiple, equally aligned pictures, mirrors, decorative plates, candles or any other wall mounted ornaments. Of course, hanging one picture is simple. But if you have anywhere from 2 to 5 pictures, each with two hooks on the back, and you want them exactly 6 inches, or 15.24cm apart, and aligned correctly across your wall? Hang-a-Pic will do just that! You can choose your measurement preference in the Options menu.
Using a very friendly walk-through interface, Hang-a-Pic can tell you exactly where to put your nails (or wall-plugs, etc.) in the wall for each picture or ornament. No more headaches or extra holes in the wall from guessing where the nails should go… All you need is a tape measure and Hang-a-Pic will figure out the rest!
– New Features added to support hanging a group of pictures (or anything else) with different frame widths, evenly spaced across a wall. For example, say you're hanging 3 pictures and the center picture is wider than the other 2, Hang-a-Pic will now make this an easy task to pinpoint exactly where your nails need to be for each picture!
– Now supports up to 5 pictures (or any thing else you wish to mount across a wall), and each can be a different width.
How to download and run Hang-a-Pic on your PC and Mac
Hang-a-Pic For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Hang-a-Pic For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Hang-a-Pic For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Hang-a-Pic:
Step to Step Guide / Hang-a-Pic For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Hang-a-Pic’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Deep Space VR For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.