You can now play Happy Blocks for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Build stable construct with the blocks and make them happy!
Do not forget that If the blocks are in motion, they are not happy.
The fear of falling prevents them from being happy.
Now 50 challenging levels included. We will add new levels soon.
How to download and run Happy Blocks on your PC and Mac
Happy Blocks For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Happy Blocks For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Happy Blocks For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Happy Blocks:
Step to Step Guide / Happy Blocks For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Happy Blocks’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Clean Expert 365 – Speed Booster & Junk Cleaner For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.