You can now play Happy Glass for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The glass is sad because it's empty. Your job is to draw a line to make the glass filled up with liquid and smile again!
Try to find the best way to complete each level. You can come up with your own solution so be creative and don't be affraid to think out of the box!
Some levels might look easy but let's see if you can actually get the 3 stars.
* dynamic mechanism. Draw lines freely to complete levels!
* Simple, smart and fun puzzles but can be challenging too
* Lots of levels with more coming soon!
* Fun and relaxing theme that will make you stay for quite some time
How to download and run Happy Glass on your PC and Mac
Happy Glass For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Happy Glass For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Happy Glass For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Happy Glass:
Step to Step Guide / Happy Glass For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Happy Glass’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Knife Flip Challenge: Extreme smash hit simulator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.