You can now play Happy Piano – Magic Tiles for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Happy Piano Tap game is a pop music game with simple gameplay, tap black tiles while listening to music, avoid the white tiles! Have you ever dreamed of playing classical songs like Little Star, Canon or Jingle Bells on a piano? Realize your dreams NOW!
This piano game have added pop songs, slider tiles and new instruments. If you like music game, this is a good choice. In this game everyone is piano master. The game interface is simple with more function such as favorites which simplifies the research of music. Fast play enable you directly play songs that you last opened, This is the best version of piano tiles game with more splendid music, better gaming experience and more excited hand speed competition.
This game is created for music, more than 80+ popular songs inside, features a large collection of piano songs from Mozart to Beethoven. Tapping only the black tiles in some high speed songs can be a real challenge! Interesting and challenge, Awesome graphics and sound effect. You will feel like you are playing a real luxurious classical piano made with expensive mahogany.
What's different about this piano game?
In this piano game you can control tiles fall speed by tap black tiles speed, you tap fast it fall fast, so you can control songs rhythm by yourself, it's really cool excited hand speed competition, right? Speed is importent, so everything is under your control.
Simple play, Tap on the black piano keys, it will play a pleasant music, tap fast the music play fast, tap slower and more tenderness, but pay attention, don't touch the white tiles! Tap on the black tiles avoid the white ones!
This game adventure:
1. Players can control their own Rhythm, the same song different people can play a different feeling.
2. Dozens of piano songs, every capital melodious.
3. Beautiful piano accompanied by gorgeous interface effects.
Tiles Game new features:
1. Snow when playing Christmas Piano song.
2. rand new slider tile game play brings you more exciting gaming experiences.
3. More albums and songs of various styles.
4. Enjoy a brand-new level of sound quality.
5. Players can control their own Rhythm, the same song different people can play a different feeling.
6. Dozens of piano music, every capital melodious.
7. Beautiful piano accompanied by gorgeous interface effects.
8. After you play the whole piano songs, you will get a random reward.
Arabic, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Brazilian, Russian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese.
Enjoy the best music piano game, enjoy the songs, now Play Piano Tap games!
How to download and run Happy Piano – Magic Tiles on your PC and Mac
Happy Piano – Magic Tiles For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Happy Piano – Magic Tiles For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Happy Piano – Magic Tiles For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Happy Piano – Magic Tiles:
Step to Step Guide / Happy Piano – Magic Tiles For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Happy Piano – Magic Tiles’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: City Racing Drift For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.