You can now play HD Screen Recording Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
HD Screen Recorder is the best app to record the screen of your device (phone & tablet). It does NOT require root access, no time limit, screenshot, Draw during recorder and very easy to use with one action to start and stop recording.
HD screen recorder lets you record your screen to HD and FullHD videos and it is the only screencast app in the Android market that can be paused and resumed while recording with audio support.
You can also record audio from the mic and it is automatically muxed into the screencast videos. That makes it very convenient to create tutorial, promotional video, comment about your game and gameplay or record video chat.
☆ Key Features
▽ Screen Recording
▪Highest Quality supplied – 1080P Resolution, 12.0Mbps Quality, 60 FPS
▪Pause/Resume support – Pause/resume screen recording while recording
▪Audio Support – Use Mic to record audio or mute video recording
▪Brush – Draw over screen on the fly with your favorite color during recording for highlight
▪Customize quality – Many resolutions, frame rates, and bit rates available; support for HD video
▪Easy to use – Control screen recording through floating window
▪Countdown – Customize countdown before recording
▪Stop on Screen Off – Enable/Disable auto screen recording off on Screen Off
▽ Screenshots and Image Editing
▪ Simple Screen Shot – One Tap to Take Screen shot
▪ Edit Screenshot – Draw,Crop,Add Text to Image
You can also get the Premium feature
☆ Pro Features
▪ Use Front/Rear Camera for making tutorial/promotion video
▪ Adjust Size of Camera Preview over screen & manage transparency of preivew
▪ Use different live filter on FaceCam
▪ Adjustable Camera preview by touch
▽ Snipping Tool
▪ Snip screenshot by selecting rectangle area on Screen.
▪ Unique feature to take screenshot of any portion of screen rather than whole screen
▽ Trim/Cut Video
▪ Cut your recorded video by adjusting start position & end position with preview
▽ Smart Invisible Button
▪ An Invisible button that does everything located at right top corner of device
▪ Use SINGLE TAP for Pause/Resume screen recording
▪ Use LONG PRESS Enable Brush
▪ Use DOUBLE TAP to stop/finish recording
▽ No Watermark
▪ Enable/Disable visibility of Watermark/Logo & Text
▽ Own Logo & Text
▪ Create your own text watermark with more text options
▪ Choose your own logo image
▽ No Advertisement
▪ 100% Free fully featured without any ads for lifetime
HD Screen Recorder may cause some secured buttons (Install APK, grant permissions…) to be inaccessible while recording
※ To experience all the features of Screen Recorder HD, you must agree to Storage, Camera, Mic, and Draw over Apps Permissions.
How to download and run HD Screen Recording Pro on your PC and Mac
HD Screen Recording Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install HD Screen Recording Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get HD Screen Recording Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For HD Screen Recording Pro:
Step to Step Guide / HD Screen Recording Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘HD Screen Recording Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Daily Feed Ad Remover For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.