You can now play HDMI TV Connector for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
• HDMI TV Connector allow you to connect the TV to be a second screen for your phone by USB OTG cable or USB HDMI MHL and allows you to enjoy your screen on the HD TV.
• Please follow the steps below to reflect your mobile screen on a Smart TV:
– TV and MOBILE should be on the same wifi network.
– Click START CONNECT TO TV connect your phone to the TV.
• The application is very simple to use.
How to download and run HDMI TV Connector on your PC and Mac
HDMI TV Connector For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install HDMI TV Connector For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get HDMI TV Connector For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For HDMI TV Connector:
Step to Step Guide / HDMI TV Connector For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘HDMI TV Connector’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: RustyBrick Siddur – סידור For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.