You can now play HDR Mood Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
HDR Mood Pro is the app to shoot stunning photos with HDR-like dramatic atmosphere. The camera takes only one single image, but an innovative, locally adaptive processing method generates an effect that is similar to tone-mapped HDR images.
Benefits over free version:
– Store unlimited pictures per day
– Support higher image resolution
HDR Mood Pro allows you to use your Android camera in a new way!
> HDR Mood is intuitive through its easy-to-use icon-based user interface.
> HDR Mood is efficient by using fast parallel processing methods and utilizing the power of your phone through native implementation.
> HDR Mood is fun, allows you to share photos with your friends immediately.
How to download and run HDR Mood Pro on your PC and Mac
HDR Mood Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install HDR Mood Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get HDR Mood Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For HDR Mood Pro:
Step to Step Guide / HDR Mood Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘HDR Mood Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Don’t Miss The Bus! For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.