You can now play Head-Up Nav HUD Speed Limits Speedometer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Head-Up Nav HUD Speed Limits Speedometer is the most simple and powerful head-up display (HUD) speed limits app. The display supports normal viewing and HUD mode which mirrors the display at night for viewing GPS speed and current speed limit as a reflection on windshield. It increases your safety by projecting all navigation information right in your line of sight. Just launch the app, flip the screen by tapping on it and place your smart phone under the windshield. It's that easy!
To unlock advanced features including custom color scheme, spoken speed limits or beautifull statistics buy premium settings in application.
* Very easy to use
* Sound alert when speed limit is exceeded
* Reflecting current speed and speed limit onto windshield
* Uses GPS to get your speed
* Automatic brightness adjustment
* Adjustable speeding tolerance
• Customisable speed limit style: US and International
• Speed limit tolerance: % and integer amounts
Speed limit data
* Coverage of OpenStreetMap's speed limit data: http://goo.gl/tEjlbz
* Go to OpenStreetMap's website on your computer to edit the data: https://www.openstreetmap.org
How to download and run Head-Up Nav HUD Speed Limits Speedometer on your PC and Mac
Head-Up Nav HUD Speed Limits Speedometer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Head-Up Nav HUD Speed Limits Speedometer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Head-Up Nav HUD Speed Limits Speedometer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Head-Up Nav HUD Speed Limits Speedometer:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Head-Up Nav HUD Speed Limits Speedometer (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / Head-Up Nav HUD Speed Limits Speedometer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Head-Up Nav HUD Speed Limits Speedometer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pie Five Pizza For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.