You can now play Heads Up! for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Heads Up! is the fun and hilarious new game that Ellen DeGeneres plays on her show — and now you can play it with your friends!
From naming celebrities, to singing, to silly accents — guess the word on the card that’s on your head from your friends’ clues before the timer runs out!
– Play with one friend, or one hundred at the same time.
– Draw a new card simply by tilting your phone.
– Keep videos of your hilarious game play for your own amusement, or share them right to Facebook.
– Diverse categories let you challenge your smartypants friends, and entertain your kids for hours, all from one app!
With 18 themed decks to choose from, each packed to the brim with exciting gameplay cards, the fun will never stop!
– And lots more!
Your next party, road trip or wait at the bank will never be the same.
How to download and run Heads Up! on your PC and Mac
Heads Up! For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Heads Up! For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Heads Up! For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Heads Up!:
Step to Step Guide / Heads Up! For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Heads Up!’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tech Coach For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.