You can now play Headunit Reloaded Emulator for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Headunit Receiver emulator for Android Auto originally created by the late MICHAEL REID.
Trial version of the app available on store listing, please use Trial version to test your device compatibility!
My device says it's not connected to the bluetooth but it is.
– You need to switch Android Auto to developer mode. To do that open Android Auto on the phone, select about from the hamburger menu, if you haven't done it yet become a developer by tapping the "About Android Auto" header 10 times, from the 3 dotted top right menu select Developer options and change app mode from Release to Developer
How do I connect over Wifi?
– You will need to start "Android Auto Headunit Server" on the phone and create a Wifi hotspot from the phone, then connect your tabled/car headunit to the newly created hotspot.
– You will need to start the "Headunit Server" by opening Android Auto on the phone, becoming a developer and selecting "Start Headunit Server" from the 3 dotted menu (See youtube video below)
– The "Android Auto Headunit Server" can be started once and it can remain running till you don't reboot the phone
What hardware keys can I use?
Phone answer key (In case of incoming call it will answer the call, in case of not being on a call it will take you to the dial pad
F key – Same as Phone Key
D key – Changes to Day theme
N Key – Changes to Night theme
T Key – Toggle between Day and night theme
M Key – Mic
H Key – Takes you to home screen
Keypad number 1 – Takes you to Map Screen
Keypad number 4 – Takes you to Media Screen
Up Arrow = Scroll Up
Down Arrow = Scroll Down
Left Arrow = Moves to next Left tab
Right Arrow – Moves to next right tab
I need more help & support
Visit: https://forum.xda-developers.com/general/paid-software/android-4-1-headunit-reloaded-android-t3432348 or contact me by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
How to download and run Headunit Reloaded Emulator on your PC and Mac
Headunit Reloaded Emulator For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Headunit Reloaded Emulator For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Headunit Reloaded Emulator For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Headunit Reloaded Emulator:
Step to Step Guide / Headunit Reloaded Emulator For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Headunit Reloaded Emulator’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Rabbit – Watch Together For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.