You can now play Hearts Deluxe for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Play the popular card game Hearts on Android!
Hearts is a trick taking game where players try to go for the lowest score possible by avoiding any Hearts and especially the Queen of Spades. This deluxe version has great controls and graphics, difficulty settings for the AI players, and two additional game modes: Hooligans Mode and Omnibus Mode. You will not be able to put down the versatile version of this fun card classic!
• Convenient and intuitive card controls
• Adjustable AI difficulty
• Additional Omnibus and Hooligan's modes
• Large, customizable card decks
• Detailed gameplay instructions
• Statistics tracker
How to download and run Hearts Deluxe on your PC and Mac
Hearts Deluxe For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Hearts Deluxe For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Hearts Deluxe For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Hearts Deluxe:
More From Us: Shooter For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Hearts Deluxe For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Hearts Deluxe’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Penny Finder For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.