You can now play Hearts for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Hearts card game featuring:
– Really challenging computers
– Online multiplayer
– Jack of diamonds settings
– Passing rules settings
– Change names and avatars
– Change a color style of the game
– Choose between several decks
– Landscape and portrait support
– Fits phones, tablets and HD phones
It’s time to break some hearts!
And beware of computers – they don’t cheat, but they are evil and unforgiving!
How to download and run Hearts on your PC and Mac
Hearts For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Hearts For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Hearts For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Hearts:
Step to Step Guide / Hearts For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Hearts’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Cookie Jam For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.