You can now play Hearts Free for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
★ Top Developer (awarded 2013 / 2015) ★
Hearts Free brings this classic and popular 4-player trick-taking card game to the Android market. Created to the same high standard as the rest of our games, Hearts Free provides classy graphics, super smooth gameplay, highly scalable difficulty & much more. Hearts has never been so good!
Hearts is also known under a number of different names around the world, including Chase the Lady and Rickety Kate, and is similar to the game Black Lady. In Turkey the game is called Queen of Spades, and in India it is known as Black Queen.
– Full Hearts play, with optional Jack of Diamonds rule
– Card passing options, including alternating (Left, Right, Across, No Pass)
– 18 CPU Hearts players of varying skill (beginner to expert)
– Choose which characters to play against!
– 5 Backgrounds to choose from (or use your own photo!)
– User and CPU player stats!
– Undo & Hints
– Hearts Rules & Help
– Designed for both Tablet and Phone
This free version is supported by 3rd party ads. Ads may use internet connectivity, and therefore subsequent data charges may apply. The photos/media/files permission is required to allow the game to save game data to external storage, and is sometimes used to cache ads.
How to download and run Hearts Free on your PC and Mac
Hearts Free For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Hearts Free For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Hearts Free For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Hearts Free:
More From Us: Go Up For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Hearts Free For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Hearts Free’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Network Master – Speed Test For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.