You can now play Hearts Score Keeper for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This app helps you keep track of the score when you are playing the card game of Hearts.
How to download and run Hearts Score Keeper on your PC and Mac
Hearts Score Keeper For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Hearts Score Keeper For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Hearts Score Keeper For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Hearts Score Keeper:
Step to Step Guide / Hearts Score Keeper For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Hearts Score Keeper’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Donald’s Coins – To be rich, Buy the whole world For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.