You can now play Heavy Bus Simulator for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Heavy Bus Simulator is a simulation game of Road Buses, from the same creators of Heavy Truck Simulator! Drive in Brazil passing on mountain roads, off-roads, and much more, always trying to make a good trip to your passengers. All of that, receiving constant updates to make the game better and have a lot of new features. DOWNLOAD NOW FOR FREE!
• New Physics system, for a very realistic gameplay;
• New Artificial intelligence;
• Skins system, you can paint your bus as you like;
• Many cities;
• Various buses with realistic interiors (More buses will come on the next updates);
• Traffic Ticket;
• Fuel Consumption;
• Traffic Lights;
• Many new features on each update.
How to download and run Heavy Bus Simulator on your PC and Mac
Heavy Bus Simulator For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Heavy Bus Simulator For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Heavy Bus Simulator For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Heavy Bus Simulator:
Step to Step Guide / Heavy Bus Simulator For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Heavy Bus Simulator’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Xmax coloring santa reindeers For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.