You can now play Hebrew events calendar for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Converts dates between Hebrew and Gregorian calendars.
Lists all standard Hebrew holidays and important events.
Updates personal Google calendars with Hebrew events.
Displays Hebrew calendar. T
racks your private events like yahrzeit or birthdays. Helps you keep track of counting Omer.
Performs backup and restore app data to Google Drive account.
How to download and run Hebrew events calendar on your PC and Mac
Hebrew events calendar For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Hebrew events calendar For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Hebrew events calendar For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Hebrew events calendar:
Step to Step Guide / Hebrew events calendar For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Hebrew events calendar’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Teachers Federal Credit Union For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.