You can now play Hema Explorer – Ultimate 4×4 & remote touring app for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Plan, navigate and share your next 4WD, camping or caravanning adventure with Hema Explorer:
• Navigate offline with Australia’s best multi-scale topographic mapping
• Perfect off-road navigation companion with real-time GPS tracking
• Australia-wide 4WD map coverage for exploring 4×4 tracks and trails
• Features over 690,000km of 4WD tracks and 545,000km of unsealed roads
• Use 40,000 points of interest (POI) including campsites, caravan parks, dump points, lookouts, wineries and more, with facility information included to help you plan your trip and see what’s around you
• Generate a route to an address or point of interest using Quick Routing
• Save a log of your trip with track recordings, geotagged photos, waypoints and trip notes
• Backup all your trip data to your free Hema Explorer Cloud account and become a part of an online community of explorers
• Share your trips online with friends and family
YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE AN EXPLORER PRO SUBSCRIPTION ($59.99 for a year or $9.99 for a month) TO GET ADDITIONAL ACCESS TO:
• The Hema Explorer Map's most detailed map layers – zoom past the app-standard 1:150,000 max scale to an unprecedented topographic scale of 1:9k, Australia-wide
• Government state topographic maps for New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania
• More features for the Hema Explorer Cloud: plan routes, print customised 4WD maps from home and view all facility attributes of every POI
Create your ideal adventure with Hema Explorer’s huge collection of points of interest. Find campsites, caravan parks, and rest areas to stay at during your journey, as well as 24-hour fuel locations, roadhouses, dump points, public toilets, information centres, mechanics, hospitals and more.
Hema Explorer gives you access to the Hema Explorer Map, a multi-scale topographic map that features our entire database of roads and 4WD tracks to guide you anywhere in Australia. With seamless Australia-wide coverage and intuitive map scaling down to 1:150k in the standard version and 1:9k in Explorer Pro, the Hema Explorer Map delivers Australia’s most comprehensive topographic mapping to your mobile device.
Hema Explorer makes navigating your adventure simpler than ever with Quick Routing. Generate a route to a specific address or point of interest to navigate your journey without the guesswork.
Hema Explorer enables you to record your journey with track logs, geotagged photos, waypoints and trip notes, which you can automatically backup to your free Hema Explorer Cloud account. You can then post your trips to the Hema Explorer Cloud trip gallery and share them online, where friends can view them on the Hema Explorer Map or as a 3D slideshow.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*Most Android devices come with an in-built GPS receiver. However, it’s important to ensure the device you’re using has an in-built GPS receiver, as this is what enables location services that allow you to track your position. External Bluetooth GPS receivers can be purchased for use with devices that do not have one in-built.
Please take a moment to leave a review, they help us immensely! We’d also appreciate your comments and feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to download and run Hema Explorer – Ultimate 4×4 & remote touring app on your PC and Mac
Hema Explorer – Ultimate 4×4 & remote touring app For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Hema Explorer – Ultimate 4×4 & remote touring app For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Hema Explorer – Ultimate 4×4 & remote touring app For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Hema Explorer – Ultimate 4×4 & remote touring app:
Step to Step Guide / Hema Explorer – Ultimate 4×4 & remote touring app For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Hema Explorer – Ultimate 4×4 & remote touring app’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Email Sign Up For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.