You can now play HemocyTap (hemocytometer app) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
HemocyTap is tailor made to count cells using a hemocytometer: it's a mix of a tally counter and a calculator. Count live & dead cells, calculate the cell density, viability & new culture volume, save and send your data via email and plot the evolution over time!
Do your thumbs get tired after tally-counting cells?
Do you feel stupid when you miss the button of the calculator and you have to start all over again?
Do you wish you could have all your counts in a .csv file without typing them yourself? And have it sent instantaneously via email?
HemocyTap is your hemocytometer app! This is what it can do to make your life easier:
• use two tally counters, one for live cells and one for dead cells
• each makes a different sound so that you know you pressed the correct one
• keeps track of all the cells you have counted in each square
• change the square you’re counting just as you change the square you see in the microscope
• set the number of squares you want to count by default – they will appear highlighted
• choose to count the big squares or the small squares inside the central square
• calculates the average of your counts for you
• gives you the volume you need to add to obtain the desired cell density when subculturing
• displays cell viability and live cell number
• you only have to provide the original volume of your culture, the desired cell density and the dilution
• Email instantaneously your counts in csv files
• Single counts or bulk experiment data
Viewing and analyzing:
• Features a plot option to keep track of how well your culture is performing
• Plots your viability and live cells over time!
• Access & edit previous counts, check the latest cell numbers of your culture and delete any unwanted counts
How to download and run HemocyTap (hemocytometer app) on your PC and Mac
HemocyTap (hemocytometer app) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install HemocyTap (hemocytometer app) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get HemocyTap (hemocytometer app) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For HemocyTap (hemocytometer app):
Step to Step Guide / HemocyTap (hemocytometer app) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘HemocyTap (hemocytometer app)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Infinite speed 🚀 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.