You can now play Hemodynamics for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Hemodynamics is a great reference tool for health care providers such as doctors, nurses, and respiratory therapists! It contains over 30 of the most commonly used hemodynamic parameters such as Cardiac Output, Pulmonary Artery Wedge Pressure, Cerebral Perfusion Pressure, and more! Each hemodynamic parameter gives you the definition, normal range, low indications, high indications, low treatments, and high treatments.
– Over 30 commonly used hemodynamic parameters
– Quick reference to definitions, normal ranges, high and low indications, & high and low treatments
– Customize any parameter to fit your policy/guidelines
– Add your own hemodynamic parameters
– Hide parameters you don't need
Internet access is NOT required to use this app.
Hemodynamic Parameters include:
– Arterial Oxygen Saturation
– Cardiac Index
– Cardiac Output
– Central Venous Oxygen Saturation
– Central Venous Pressure
– Cerebral Perfusion Pressure
– Diastolic Blood Pressure
– Ejection Fraction
– Intra-Abdominal Pressure
– Intracranial Pressure
– Left Ventricular Stroke Work
– Left Ventricular Stroke Work Index
– Mean Arterial Pressure
– Mean Pulmonary Artery Pressure
– Mixed Venous Oxygen Saturation
– Pulmonary Artery Diastolic Pressure
– Pulmonary Artery Systolic Pressure
– Pulmonary Artery Wedge Pressure
– Pulmonary Vascular Resistance
– Pulmonary Vascular Resistance Index
– Pulse Oximetry
– Right Ventricular Stroke Work
– Right Ventricular Stroke Work Index
– Right Ventricular Systolic Pressure
– Stroke Volume
– Stroke Volume Index
– Systemic Vascular Resistance
– Systemic Vascular Resistance Index
– Systolic Blood Pressure
We also offer great support for this app. Want us to add a parameter? Email us and we will get to work on it STAT!
nursing, nurse, registered, nursing student, medical, medicine, patient, critical care, medsurg, NCLEX, nursing school, nursing apps, RN, LVN, LPN, MD, EMT, paramedic, medic, critical, care, emergency, ER, ED, CCU, ICU, cardiac, doctor, respiratory, therapy, therapist, care, practitioner, RT, RCP, RRT, CRT, certified, pulmonary, pulmonology
How to download and run Hemodynamics on your PC and Mac
Hemodynamics For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Hemodynamics For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Hemodynamics For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Hemodynamics:
More From Us: GizmoHub For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Hemodynamics For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Hemodynamics’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Colonizer Unlimited For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.