You can now play Heroes Evolved for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
● Bruce Lee – The legendary Kung-Fu master joins the fray. Assume control of him as you unleash devastating kicks on unsuspecting foes!
● Heroes Evolved TV – Watch your favorite Heroes Evolved streamers from websites like YouTube, Twitch.tv, Bigo and more, directly from inside the game!
● 2017 HEC – Heroes Evolved Championship returns, bringing competition and fun for both players and spectators.
● Special Halloween Events!
Welcome to Heroes Evolved – a carefully balanced and fiercely competitive, but fair mobile battle arena experience, full of action & strategy for true gamers. Select from a pool of 40+ unique heroes and jump into teams – Eternals vs. Ancients – to battle against real rivals on gorgeous fantasy maps. This game will take all your skill, teamwork, cunning, and strategy to survive and succeed!
Grab your device and dive straight into combat with stunning graphics and seamless animation. Heroes Evolved is a unique game of depth and complexity, allowing you to piece together your own strategic and unpredictable advantage using fog of war, terrain, unique hero attributes, and custom gear builds. Be a stalwart tank character with healing abilities. Become a devastating rogue attacking from the shadows. Bombard enemies from afar with powerful spells & abilities, or assume the role of Bruce Lee, the legendary Kung-Fu master – the choice is yours! No two games are ever the same! Play competitively, or just have fun in Chaotic Strife mode, a rotating selection of fresh and crazy game rules – Heroes Evolved has something for everyone.
Prove yourself in the online battle arena that is Heroes Evolved!
★★★ GAME FEATURES ★★★
● Enjoy the depth of a fully fledged, classic PC MOBA experience right on your phone – anytime, anywhere!
● Choose from 40+ unique playable characters, such as the master of Kung-Fu: Bruce Lee!
● Quick matchmaking – Battles designed for short burst game-play sessions.
● Multiple Playmodes – Choose between super serious and super whacky playlists depending on how you feel!
● Clan System – Form a clan with your friends to unite under one banner, and make a name for yourselves online!
● Expansive gear list – Allowing for true customization for each of your heroes.
● Revolutionary controls – Unleash your skills & abilities with deadly precision.
● Multiple language support – Including native implementation of EN, FR, DE, ES, PT, RU, ID, TH & more coming all the time!
● No Pay 2 Win! – Carefully balanced mechanics to guarantee you a fair game.
● Join thousands of other players across the globe for instant action and fun!
– Facebook: fb.com/HeroesEvolvedMobile
– Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to download and run Heroes Evolved on your PC and Mac
Heroes Evolved For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Heroes Evolved For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Heroes Evolved For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Heroes Evolved:
Step to Step Guide / Heroes Evolved For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Heroes Evolved’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: YouCam Fun – Snap Live Selfie Filters & Share Pics For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.