You can now play Heroes Helper for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Heroes Helper is a light-weight, in-game app overlay for Fire Emblem Heroes. Easily lookup your unit’s boons and banes (IV’s) to maximize their potential without having to exit the game and use some bloated web tool. Heroes Helper is regularly updated as new units are added to the game and many new exciting features are planned for future releases.
How to download and run Heroes Helper on your PC and Mac
Heroes Helper For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Heroes Helper For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Heroes Helper For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Heroes Helper:
Step to Step Guide / Heroes Helper For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Heroes Helper’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Crafting Guide for Minecraft For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.