You can now play Hexcross for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Avoid getting hexed in this beautiful puzzle dueler.
Players take turns creating lines trying to avoid certain demise.
Make a triangle and you're out!
* Challenge your friends in custom battles!
* 12 foot tappin' funky fresh tracks to enjoy and unlock.
* 7 levels to challenge your wits and dexterity, or lack there of.
* 5 beautiful boards to exchange blows on during your bouts.
With love and fun from your new friends at MetaHobby.
How to download and run Hexcross on your PC and Mac
Hexcross For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Hexcross For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Hexcross For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Hexcross:
Step to Step Guide / Hexcross For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Hexcross’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Age Calculator Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.